You can try the following things to get out of the Bootloop on your Oppo R1L phone:
If your device is not running any Custom recovery then follow the below steps:
- Remove the battery out of the phone, and after 30 seconds re-insert it.
- Now press Power + Home+ Volume Up keys together for Samsung phone. For other phone press Power + Volume Up button together to enter into recovery mode.
- Now in “Android System Recovery”, select ‘Wipe Cache Partition’ by scrolling using Volume keys and confirm by using Power
- After this select ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’ and then choose ‘Reboot system now’
- If still nothing works, then again remove the battery, re-insert it after 30 seconds and boot into recovery mode and choose only ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’
How to Fix Boot Loop Issue on Android without Losing Data, please visit – http://www.androiddata-recovery.com/blog/fix-boot-loop-issue-android
I would recommend you to use Android data recovery software, if you do not want to lose any data stored within your Oppo R1L phone.