Here is the step by step guide on how to hard reset Samsung phone:
- Switch Off your phone.
- After this press both Home and Volume Up button together and just wait for moment.
- Now press the Power button and wait until the phone vibrates. Once your phone vibrates you can release all the buttons.
- Now you can see the option that is shown in the image below, you can use volume and power button for control.
- Use Volume down button and select “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu.
- Use the Power button to select Yes, wait for a while and your phone will reboot. You can see the Menu again, now select, “Reboot System Now”.
That’s all. I hope your problem will get solved.