Some Android users encounter this problem that their Android phone does not respond and it display plain bright blue screen (Blue Screen of Death). The reasons behind this issue can be OS error, software problem and some are caused due to hardware issues.
To fix this Blue Screen of Death on Android follow the below mentioned solutions:
Solution 1: Remove Your Phone Battery
This is the common solution that you must try. Switch OFF your phone and remove your battery and then insert it back and Switch ON your phone and see problem gone or not.
Solution 2: Perform Factory Reset of your Android Phone
The process is described for Samsung Galaxy Phone
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds until you see "Recovery booting" message.
- Now release Power button but keep holding the other two buttons until the device enter into Android Recovery Mode
- Once you enter into Recovery Mode use volume Up/Down button to navigate and select Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Now press the Volume Down button several times until it shows "Yes - erase all user data" and press the Power button to select it.
- Once the reset process completes, press the Power button to choose the option to reboot your device.
Solution 3: Update your Android OS to Latest Version
It is helpful when Blue Screen of Death occur due to OS issues. You can upgrade tour Android OS version to latest version, it may help you to fix the problem.
Here how to check for android update:
- Go to Settings>About Phone>Software Update>Software Update Check
Note: These solutions can work on all Android phones including Samsung, LG, HTC, Google Nexus, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Sony, Motorola and many more, but factory reset process may differ. Also note that you must backup your data before following Solution 2 & 3. If you have lost any data then you can always recover your Android Data with the use of Android data recovery tool.