You can follow below-mentioned few solutions and hope this may work for you:
If you have synced your photos to Mi Cloud before you logout, then please login to your Mi cloud and check if you are able to find your images over there.
How to view and access hidden files or folder on Redmi phones:
- Open default file explorer app on your Redmi phone.
- Put your finger on the screen and drag down the screen, so that you can see a lock.
- No enter the authentication method (pattern/pin/password) that you have used at the time of hiding the files. If you have set pattern lock, then enter the pattern lock to open it.
- Now all the hidden photos, files and folder will get displayed over here.
- You can now access that hidden files or you can select the files and click remove to unhide that file.
Go to file explorer ad select show hidden folder and then search the images in the gallery, on internal memory or external SD card. If you know the folder name, then you can easily find the hidden photos, or else you will see all the folders.
If none of the above mentioned work for you then you can check out this - View and Recover Hidden Files on Android and follow the instruction mentioned. You need to take help of Android data recovery software to restore lost data from Xiaomi Redmi phones.