If you have lost your Oppo F1S, then you must follow few things to locate your phone as well as delete personal information on your lost android device.
Below find out what you have to when you lost Android phone:
- On your PC or on your friend’s mobile, launch web browser or chrome browser.
- Type find my phone android in the Google search bar
- Click on the first result named as Android Device Manager – Google
- Login with the same email-id and password that you used to login on your stolen Oppo F1s phone. If you have set-up two-step-verification on your account then you have to complete that process as well.
Once, you locate your stolen phone, you have three options:
- You can ring your phone
- You can lock your android device
- You can erase data from it
If you are looking to locate your phone with Android Device Manager and if it is not seems to working, then most likely reasons could be that your phone is not connected to any network or to any Wi-Fi network.
To know more about How to Find your device using Android Device Manager: Click Here
You can also check out more solution mentioned here by Oppo Community - Lost Oppo F1s Phone